Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day


Just in time for Valentine's, Sophia has learned how to give kisses. From her mom and dad, to pictures of friends and family, she's a kisser, through and through. Yesterday, as she and I had our hands on our warm dryer while it was on, she was so inclined to give it, too, a smooch.
The picture is one of Sophia in her Valentine's dress, given to us by a good friend from our church. She wishes she could give you all a kiss, but this picture will have to be good enough until she sees you.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 14, 2006 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie, I made a terrible typo in my last email. I'm horrified. Please forgive me. I meant to say scrappin'!!!!

February 14, 2006 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kisses from Grandma Donna to dear and precious, Sophia. I love your outfit. Happy Valentines Day to my beautiful grandchild. Can't wait to see you again. Love you

February 14, 2006 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day, Katie. I love you so much, and I'm so proud of you as well. Love, Mom

February 14, 2006 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness-what adorableness--little kissy girl. I love your site, Katie. It takes scrappin' to a new limit, doesn't it?!!! Love you, Becky

February 14, 2006 7:48 PM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

She is so cute!!!

February 14, 2006 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!!
Love
Auntie Reefy

February 14, 2006 8:06 PM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

Oh, I did not mean to put in twice. :)

February 14, 2006 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home