Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Too Much Fun



I guess I was having such a good time with Sophia, I forgot to take a chance to recap all that was happening. Bottom line is, we were having fun. Those two weeks off always give me plenty of time to hang out with my little girl.
She loves to eat. Anything and everything I put in front of her. It's so cute to see her pick up something new, put it in her mouth, and then go, "hmmmm". Like, "hmmm, that's strange, this is yummy, too". And then she gives a sign for more. Sometimes, I have to "cut her off" from whatever she's eating, in fear that she will, literally, turn in to that very food. (She ate 5 peach halves yesterday before she was cut off.)
Still on the topic of food, she loves to feed herself. And although it's a great learning experience for her, letting her eat messy stuff with a spoon (i.e. yogurt, applesauce) must be stragetically planned in the day - right before a bath! But it's neat to see her perfecting her skills daily.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sophia--I'm so glad you like all the healthy food your mom offers you. You definitely are not a picky eater. The pictures are adorable. I'm so looking forward to seeing you soon.
Love and kisses--Grandma Donna

February 21, 2006 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at that little "messy Bess!" How adorable. Can't wait to see you all--Grandma

February 21, 2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger The Chindo said...

why does her hair look so red?

is it the light or is she our "little orphant annie"?

February 21, 2006 6:13 PM  
Blogger Belle Etoile said...

It's an auburn. Goes beautiful with those big blue eyes, don't you think?

February 22, 2006 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home