Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Thirty-One


Roadtrip to Fairbanks - March '03

Here's a picture of Isaac and me on one of our first dates - only days before his 28th birthday. It's hard to believe that this is his fourth one since then, and that so much has happened in our life together. I always wonder how I would have met Isaac if it hadn't been for my dad's insistence on getting ahold of Tim and Josie, their persuasion to call him up, or my own courage in going to meet him. There is no doubt in my mind that the Lord planned this union of souls from the get-go.

His birthdays give me yet another reason to count my blessings. I'm so grateful for the chance to have him as my husband and friend.

I love you Isaac. Happy Birthday.

4 Comments:

Blogger auntibeck said...

Isn't it neat how God works? Mysterious ways, to be sure!

April 11, 2006 1:24 PM  
Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

I don't know if you can tell how PROUD I am in that picture. I might as well have been Gus and you were my Eddy. I knew my life was just beginning.

Thank you Angel.

April 11, 2006 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great birthday yesterday, Isaac. Yes, we finally got out of Whittier, and got home around 11:00 PM last night. The cats were happy to see us. See you tomorrow. Love, Donna

April 12, 2006 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete sends his love too.

April 12, 2006 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home