Sunday, March 05, 2006

Birthday Girl



What fun we had today with the little birthday girl! Her daddy brought her out to the living room this morning to a birthday surprise - a life size baby doll named Molly, who "breathes" when you hold her in a certain position (and who also looks a lot like Sophia!). She gave her lots of kisses, and talked to her. She's so life-like, in fact, that I think Sophia expected her to do more than just stare at her. Not as good as her real friends (although sharing won't be an issue), but fun nonetheless.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so attentive to Molly that I'm sure she'll be a wonderful mom just like you are. Love you--Mom

March 06, 2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

Happy Birthday phia, did you get my card yet?

March 06, 2006 8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I love watching her stare at things. I can't wait until August when I come up to babysit again!!! Call me when you have time, Katie. Love you guys!!
-Aunt Tara

March 08, 2006 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home