Monday, October 30, 2006

The loves of HER life...



What does Sophia love? Well, let's see now... Cheese, raisins (both at once are always good so as to keep her regular!), anything Mom and Dad are eating in our own little bowls while sitting on the couch (usually ice cream), and, of course, spaghetti! I'm so lucky to have a daughter who enjoys food even more than I do. She was a big help to Mama in preparing this spaghetti dinner for us. She even decided after the pot was full of noodles, that we needed just a few more, so she shoved them in, too.

I let her help with dinner every night, so now, when she sees me in the kitchen, she'll run in yelling, "Up, up!" and expect to get scooped up and be let stir or add something. She's such a good help, I don't know what I ever did without her!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger auntibeck said...

Mommy's little helper. What could be more perfect! When she says "cheeeeze!" she means cheeze!

October 30, 2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She looks like such a big girl. Can't wait to see her.

October 30, 2006 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home