Sunday, December 31, 2006

Gingerbread House






They look simple enough, but in fact, these little houses took quite a bit of time and energy to complete. It was all worth the while, though. Our friends Staci and Kailyn came over before we left for California so that the girls could make gingerbread houses but considering what a time Staci and I had with them, the girls will have to get a little bit older before we give them a shot at it.

They did enjoy eating the treats, though, so I'm sure it was all the same to them. :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How beautiful. I love your little window and the open door. You are so talented, even if it took forever to make-lol.

December 31, 2006 1:03 PM  
Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

i got hungry and ate some of it today.

just kidding.

i ate it all.

just kidding.

no i'm not.

yes i am.

no...

December 31, 2006 4:54 PM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

I made a gingerbread house this past Christmas season too. My kids were so impressed by it. It is very unlike me to do something so crafty and messy. I threw mine away yesterday as I was taking down Christmas.

January 01, 2007 10:06 AM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

I missed these darling photos before we left on our trip! Sophia is a lucky little lady!

January 01, 2007 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home