Sunday, December 31, 2006

Marina Dunes




She seemed to like the water a little too much.



We had an awesome time visiting my mom and her husband when we were down in the Bay Area before Christmas. Being only 100 yards or so from the beach made it easy for us to plan our daily walks by the water. Sophia loved it. We had to really watch her because she would get running and we'd almost get the impression that she planned to dive right in - or get really, really wet and cold, to say the least.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

can't wait to walk on the beach again with you babe.

December 31, 2006 4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know why, but I was imagining you all in your bathing suits laying on the beach. These pix are awesome. I'm so glad you had such a nice time.

December 31, 2006 10:56 PM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

Cute pics, looks like you had a nice time there.

January 01, 2007 10:04 AM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

These are my favorites! I think your camera is paying off!

January 01, 2007 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home